Re: [OM] Diopters, Glasses, etc. and Lasik

Subject: Re: [OM] Diopters, Glasses, etc. and Lasik
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 02:11:59 -0800 (PST)
Susan Steele wrote:
(large snip) . . . As photographers who know that you only have two
eyes, and you cannot replace them on eBay, you should know this is not
for you. We treasure what we can see and do not take it for granted.
I think a vote of thanks to Susan would not be out of place for that
illuminating posting. It may be a repeat of her earlier posting but I
can't remember seeing the original, so I was most interested to read
it. As a short-sighted person with some vertical astigmatism, I have
sometimes wondered if that kind of surgery was worthwhile - now I know
better! Thanks again, Susan.

Regards,