Re: [OM] Focusing at infinity - 75 / 150 zoom

Subject: Re: [OM] Focusing at infinity - 75 / 150 zoom
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:34:24 -0500
Your lens is focusing past infinity (infinity being 600 to 900 times the
focal length depending on who you ask).  The need to service it depends on
how much it bothers you.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000