RE: [OM] Focusing at infinity - 75 / 150 zoom

Subject: RE: [OM] Focusing at infinity - 75 / 150 zoom
From: jowilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 15:02:53 -0600
John,
I'm convinced my 85-250 does the same thing.  It is worst when it is cold,
which makes me think it is a deliberate design thing.  In other words, the
lens is designed so that when it is warm it will not focus *short* of
infinity.  I'm a lot less concerned about the ability to focus beyond infinity
than not to be able to focus *to* infinity.  I'd say live with it.

Joel Wilcox