Re: [OM] Focusing at infinity - 75 / 150 zoom

Subject: Re: [OM] Focusing at infinity - 75 / 150 zoom
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 16:42:40 -0500
I'm sure Clints seen a lot of these. The separation can look like a hair on
one of the central elements (ZE1173) or a circular "hair".  If element is
separated, then overall image quality falls like a rock with nothing
getting very sharp at any focus setting.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000