[OM] OM4Ti exposure question

Subject: [OM] OM4Ti exposure question
From: "Peter Davies" <peter.davies@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:33:05 +1100
Hi Gang

Has any body noticed this with a OM4Ti.  I've got 2 and both behave differently
on auto for long exposures without film in them.  This happens when I try a
long exposure eg 5-6 secs after the camera shutter speed has been turned to
B/60 or after the camera has timed out.  The first exposure is for 4 secs max
and then the rest are OK.  On the older body this doesn't happen.  This maybe
be due to circuit enhancements over time - I don't really know.  The other
thing is maybe I should just disregard these tests altogeather as there was no
film in the camera.

Of course they and the OM1's are my babies and ...... well you know the rest!

Thanks

Peter Davies - very definetly a zuikoholic!