Re: [OM] Diopters, Glasses, etc. and Lasik

Subject: Re: [OM] Diopters, Glasses, etc. and Lasik
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 09:11:13 -0500
The article I read probably was referring to older techniques pre-lasik.
Hopefully there are fewer complaints related to it now.  We would hope so
considering how much we value our eyes.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000