Re: [OM] Advert in Amateur Photographer

Subject: Re: [OM] Advert in Amateur Photographer
From: "John O'Regan" <john.oregan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 14:48:12 +0000
No luck at all, Chris. No response from the advertiser - abandoning him,
Vauxhall off the road..

I'll keep looking for some Auto Extension Tubes, they're not usually that
hard to find in AP ads, but I worry about quality with the independent
brands, but Oly ones are way too pricey, upwards of £100 for 3.

The Vauxhall is in getting an oil leak repaired (and the heater fixed).
after 2 failed attempts, they now have the engine out, drive shaft seal is
gone, so they say:-[

Should be ready tonight! God knows what it will cost:-<

Can't afford cars and cameras..

John
Cold and wet in Silsoe

                    Chris Barker

                    <imagopus@threeshoe        To:     olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    s.co.uk>                   cc:

                    Sent by:                   Subject:     Re: [OM] Advert in
Amateur
                    owner-olympus@Zuiko        Photographer

                    .sls.bc.ca

                    21/11/00 17:34

                    Please respond to

                    olympus

Any luck John? - with your Vauxhall or your advert...

Chris

--
<|_:-)_|>

Chris Barker