[OM] OM-2 First Shutter Screen Pattern

Subject: [OM] OM-2 First Shutter Screen Pattern
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:18:15 EST
I have two (soon to be three) OM-2 bodies.  One has the older pre '78 dot
pattern that is more center weighted and the second has the more dispersed
pattern of the post '78 version.  So the question - in most situations, or
any that I can think of, with the exposure latitude of modern films, would
there be any qualitative difference in the result of shooting the same scene
at the same time with the two bodies?  Is one pattern to be preferred?  Or is
this just a piece of esoterica that has no practical impact and is of
interest to only us really infected Zuikoholics?

Dave Dougherty