Re: [OM] Re: OM-2000

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM-2000
From: Robinsnes@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:51:03 EST
In a message dated 11/22/00 4:03:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
packardc@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> > ah, that might have the advantage of data back, but no double exposure
> > lever - a must for mixed lighting conditions!

I am confused...why is a double exposure lever a must for mixed lighting? Why
would it have anything to do with lighting?
It's only function is to stop the transport of the film, which can be done
several ways, so you can put more than one image on a piece of film...and
hopefully not make a mess! It is a lot easier to do with roll film and 2 1/4
cameras.
Just my old mind trying to understand.

Roger Skully
robinsnestphotography.com