Re: [OM] E Bay Negresco

Subject: Re: [OM] E Bay Negresco
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 14:48:21 +1100
Good grief. I think he's plagiarised some of Stephen Gandy's Cameraquest
profile as well. What is almost as terrifying is the top bid of $200 and
it's not even black. I'm off to the junk stores looking for RD's, SP's and
Canonet QL17 GIII's
- there's obviously money to be made. Ive got about four Trip 35's (sorry -
Leica CL copies) - only $150 each! Any takers?
Andrew