Re: [OM] Abusing OM1 or OM10 - basketball goal

Subject: Re: [OM] Abusing OM1 or OM10 - basketball goal
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 21:20:52 -0700
On 22 Nov 2000, at 17:06, Franklin Berryman wrote:

> I'd be more concerned about an errant shot taking out the camera than
> vibration.  An OM-10 seems perfect for the job.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Anyone who dislikes their OM-10 enough to put it in the path of
repeated basketball shots is more than welcome to send it to ME!!!  I'll
give it a good home!  My first Olympus was an OM-10 bought in the
early 80's and it has served me faithfully all those years (although I did
abandon it to a closet for a number of them.)  I really LOVE the OM-10,
and would hate to see one become a target!  I'll even pay the shipping
costs!

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  Now that Zuikoholics Anonymous is up and running, I just might
have to start another organization...  SPCOCE  (Society for the
Prevention of Cruelty to Olympus Camera Equipment)!!!

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill