[OM] On TOPE 4

Subject: [OM] On TOPE 4
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 09:16:45
Hi guys,

Well, Acer said it: the TOPE 4 shooting time is almost through. Officially the ending date is around the end of November; unofficially, we all know that that means that there is some leeway ;)

So far I've received some 3-4 entries and I have sent off my own slides, so I hope there's something usable in there...

Regarding suitable topics, well the entries do indeed look very abstract, and in some of them it is indeed difficult to recognise the subjects :)

Then, I came to think of something: just _how_ abstract do we want everything to be? I think it is not necessary for the subject to be unrecognisable to the point that we only see some lines or stains ;)

Anyway, this TOPE is certainly a challenging one and it took me quite a while to figure out what to shoot (and I'm not positive my pictures will work all that well). Bummer I already shot the "UFO lamp" last year for ADITL 2. :/

Alrighty, I don't know about you guys, but I'm certainly very curious as to the results....:)

Cheerio!
Olafo

PS: There will soon be at least one TOPE 1 update (Gregg Iverson) too; just gimme a lil while to git it on-line ;)