[OT] Re: [OM] Re: [OT) Scanner Question

Subject: [OT] Re: [OM] Re: [OT) Scanner Question
From: Dylan <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:38:52 +1100
<;-)/>
<platform war/>
Sheesh, get a mac instead;-) I have 56MB on a 5 year old machine (100MHz
PPC laptop, 33MHz bus speed, 1Mb video, external CD, external monitor
with monitor spanning) and it still kicks the arse of my sisters 600MHz
K6 with 64Mb video card and 192Mb Ram in stability/usability with
photoshop 4. Half the time her machine croaks on a gaussian blur or
unsharp mask...my machine may be slow, but it works! As far as windows
"plug & play" goes, even with USB the answer is "well, it _usually_
works, try rebooting"...
</platform war>
</;-)>
Dylan