Re: [OM] Slide projector advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide projector advice
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 09:13:49 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, John Hudson wrote:

> I heard not so long ago that Kindermann Canada has completely
> disassociated itself with Leica / Leitz and that the Leica / Leitz
> franchise / repair facility in Canada has migrated to another corporate
> enterprise. Perhaps someone knows who picked up the franchise.

That's correct.  After a very long relationship, Kindermann and Leica had
a major disagreement earlier this year which resulted in Kindermann
losing the distribution rights for Leica equipment in Canada.  Distribution
and service of Leica equipment in Canada is now handled by Lisle Kelco ltd.
Kindermann continues to service Leica equipment as an authorised independent
repair facility.
                                        -mark