Re: [OM] We're back... :-)

Subject: Re: [OM] We're back... :-)
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 19:09:26 -0700
At 06:03 PM 11/26/2000 -0800, Shawn Wright (Oh All-Powerful and Wise
ListMaster) wrote:
>On 26 Nov 2000, at 23:33, Giles wrote:
>>
>> Thank you Shawn for all your efforts.  You really should have left it and
>> had a proper weekend.
>
>I know, but it was raining, and I couldn't sleep...
>
>> Three cheers for Shawn, Hip, Hip...
>
>Thanks! :-)

I second Giles' hooray.  By the way, qmail's *awesome*.  I'm officially nuking
my copy of Sendmail when I finally get my internal server set up on my home
network (hopefully this week!).

Thanks again, Shawn.

Garth

-------

For those of you with a political bent, the Warren G. Harding Institute for
Civic Responsibility holds an annual essay contest on some aspect of politics
and the state.

The topic of this year's essay contest was "Good Government."  The winning
entry, in its entirety, was as follows:

"Good government.  Good government.  Sit.  Stay."