Re: [OM] Fw: John O'Regan , Olympus vision age magazine?

Subject: Re: [OM] Fw: John O'Regan , Olympus vision age magazine?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:50:15 +0800
In the previous email, you said the VisionAge stop at issue no. 18.
Actually it was stopped at no. 19. I think you are missing 3 issues :(

I was lucky that I completed the 19 issues by getting issue no.1 with
the help from David Brown. IMO VisionAge is the best OM magazine, I
wouldn't exchange even for a OM Lens Handbook+SIF+The Olympus OM Way.
It accompany with me since 13 years ago together with the growth of my
OM System.

C.H.Ling