Re: [OM] [OT] Sekonic Meter

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Sekonic Meter
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:11:15 -0500
In the late 70s (maybe 76) Canon may have been the first to advertise their
cameras on TV and that was the AE-1.  My wife uses them in her art
photography business.  The mirror squeak is very annoying.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000