re:[OM] TOPE...

Subject: re:[OM] TOPE...
From: "marc simon" <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 00:18:48 +0100
hi Olafo, you wrote :

>>Then... regarding TOPE 4: I can tell you, it's in the "laboratory", and
it's
getting better and better as more submissions come in. So far I have
received 5 of them, and I hope to receive many more... <<

as the subject is Abstract could it be interesting to mask the information
about the subject of the picture for some times like the name of the
submitter in order to give more mystery for a moment, sorry: a m-OM-ment of
course :)

on another subject, thanks Shawn for your work, it's nice to see the list
"born again"...
and I hope for you that the sun is shining now, unfortunately it's not the
case here...
regards
marc
namur Belgium