Re: [OM] I love my 16mm

Subject: Re: [OM] I love my 16mm
From: "Michael Virsinger" <mikev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 00:59:11 -0500
Warren - Great pictures! I especially liked the Sequoia shot.

I had a blast at Thanksgiving dinner with my 16mm. The morning after, the
family was all together in the kitchen still in their pj's. It was so rare
to have everyone together these days, that I wanted snap a photo. There was
much objection due to their "un-primped" condition that I relented and
quietly changed lenses to the 16mm. I came back to take a picture of the
"baby" and got 180' of family! It was a great candid shot that everyone
liked (and wanted a copy of). Man,  I love this lens.

Mike V.