[OM] TOPE 4

Subject: [OM] TOPE 4
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 11:27:31
Hi,

Cool stuff is coming in! :)
Including my own submission, we're now at a total of 9 submissions, and I can already tell you that it looks like this TOPE installment will become just as exciting as the others were!

Unfortunately I've not yet found the bug fix for the NS 4.7 issue, but perhaps I'll find one soon...

Also, Marc: I'll think about your suggestion of having not only an anonimity period, but also a hiding of the subject. One thing though: often people mention what the subject is in other fields too, so it may not be that easy to cloak the subject references altogether. Furthermore, several entries have subjects which are readily recognisable... Anyway, I'll think about it...

Cheers!
Olafo