Re: [OM] Need Help from Canada..(OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Need Help from Canada..(OT)
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 14:59:03 +0000
I recall seeing something somewhere about a town on the Canadian/US border
where half the town was in one country and the other half in the other.
In particular, there was one persons house which actually straddled the
border so I suppose if they had a door in each country you could deliver
stuff via one door and they could walk out the other and post it for you.

Giles