Re: [OM] Olympus OM Way.

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus OM Way.
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 19:16:34 +0100
: > Btw, am I correct that the German version of the book, 'Das grosse
Olympus
: > Buch' by Laterna Magica, was really the original and 'The Olympus OM
way' a
: > translation?
: >
: > http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/user/73239/OM-Buch/OM-Literatur.htm
:
:
: Did I write that? I didn' intended it, guess it was to hastly writen, I
: should reedit if I finfd the time.

No, your page does not suggest it - I just quoted the link to display the
German version of Mannheim. I thought it might originally be German just
like the Pangerl books, also considering the German name of the author...

hnz