[OM] WTB: Dead, cheap Zuiko lens for repair practice

Subject: [OM] WTB: Dead, cheap Zuiko lens for repair practice
From: Dogbreath <hopi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:21:37 -0500

Hi.

Thanks for your attention.

Would like to get my hands on a dead Zuiko lens that I could disassemble
and reassemble as an exercise. I'm tired of putting up with impossibly
stiff helicoids and dusty internal elements, and I'm too cheap to pay
someone else to do something about it.

Please include a description and your asking price in your reply.

Thanks.