Re: [OM] Slide projector advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide projector advice
From: frieder.faig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 01:32:29 +0100
On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 11:03:11AM -0500, Mark Dapoz wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Richard Schaetzl wrote:
>
> > The projecting lens is most important factor for quality projecting,
> > the projectors body is "only" responsible for trouble free work.
>
> I used to think that too until I got a Leica P2002.  I compared the image
> quality of the P2002 with the P150 using the same Super Colorplan P2 lens.
> There is a big difference in the projected image!  The colours are just
> more vibrant on the P2002, not quite as harsh.  The corner to corner
> sharpness is much better on the P2002, probably due to the fact that the
> slide is positioned more accurately in the vertical plane.

Yes the quality of the condensor-system is an importend part of the optic system
of a slide projector. And the accurancy of justification matters too.
And: Am I right the P150 has a 150W-Bulb vs. 250W in the P2002?

Still dreaming of a 2002.....especailly for the special slide movement......

Frieder Faig