[OM] Let's hear from the Silent Majority , role call

Subject: [OM] Let's hear from the Silent Majority , role call
From: "Jim Hinken" <jhinken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 22:27:14 -0800
Chris Johns wrote:

>There are times when I see the same names over and over and feel that I
>"know" you in some limited but welcome manner. You are each a part of my
day.

I've been lurking for about a year and have enjoyed reading all the comments
and advice from each member of this group.  I've had my OM 2n since the
early 80's, surviving for several years with a 50 1.8 and a T20 flash.
About 1990, I purchased a 35 to 70 f4 zoom.  In the past 2 years I've
purchased or received as gifts, a 50 1.4 (purchased from a list member), a
winder 2, a 24 2.8, and a 75 to 150 zoom.  One of my twin daughters
purchased an OM 2000 last year and permanently "borrowed" my 50 1.8.   I
have a tough time keeping my other lenses in my camera bag and out of hers.
The other daughter is the "point and shoot" type.

Each of the list members has become a part of my day too.

Jim Hinken
Bothell, WA