[OM] Re: [OT]martians in Texas

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]martians in Texas
From: Walt Wayman <HIWAYMAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:52:39 -0500

--
>Be Seeing You.
>Dirk Wright

Hey, don't mess with Texas.  I may live in Georgia right now, but I'm a
native Tennesseean, and we started Texas.  (That's why there's a UT in both
states.  Go Vols!)  My wife is a Texan.  I like the state and its people,
especially the ladies.  Dubya won.  Get over it.

Walt Wayman

(My brother was an only child.)