[OM] Re: shooting bikers.........

Subject: [OM] Re: shooting bikers.........
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:51:26 -0800

Mike, what's the time difference between digital and OM from pressing the
shutter button and the thing taking the picture? For a fast moving object
like your typical Porsche (<g>), I would think that this would make the
difference between getting the shot and losing it. Obviously, you want it to
fire the instant you press the button.....
--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright

I am not sure whether the digital process introduces time delay. There is definite time delay with autofocus which is used both by film and digital cameras.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California, USA