[OM] Re: Roll Call

Subject: [OM] Re: Roll Call
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:29:43 -0800
Ok, ok!  I can't handle this peer pressure anymore.

After hanging out on this list longer than I care to admit, this
is probably redundant.  But I feel a sudden onslaught of herd
mentality :-), so here it goes:

Gary Schloss
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx

Of course, voracious readers of "The Protocols of the Elders of
Zuiko" :-), more commonly known as the Olympus List Archives, may
find me there under:

Gary Schloss
Studio City, California, USA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Pls note that the latter e-mail address is no longer active.)

By the way, "The Protocols" are a required reading for all OLY
List "newbies" aspiring to join the ranks of Zuiks/Zuikettes.  Pls
beware that some of my earlier, fiercely incoherent scribblings
as well as a few pathetic attempts at humor, may be inappropriate
for the young and/or innocent. :-)

P.S. I never knew that we had so many Poles on this list.  Hey,
shouldn't we use their contacts in Rome to beatify the OM-1 ?
:-) :-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxx