Re: [OM] Please!

Subject: Re: [OM] Please!
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 18:37:32 -0800 (PST)
Simon E wrote:
Folks, let's keep these posts down in size . . . etc. (snip)
I second that. If Simon hadn't raised it then I would have done. We
usually need to include some part of the original post to put our reply
in its proper context. However, that doesn't mean we have to include
the *whole* of the original post, plus *all* preceding posts! Simon's
example was particularly pertinent and, as he indicated, was OT to
boot. So please, folks, let's be a bit more thorough in scanning our
entire reply messages and deleting any unnecessary text, before we send
them.

Regards,

=====
Ray