Re: [OM] Roll Call

Subject: Re: [OM] Roll Call
From: M Jennings <mrjlmj@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 23:03:06 -0500
Mark Jennings
Seminole, FL (next door to St. Pete, nowhere near Palm Beach)

I'm more of a lurker than a talker.  I've learned a lot from this list in the
six months or so that I've been a subscriber.  Olympus owner since 1979.  I was
originally attracted to the shape and size of the OM bodies.  Wildlife, nature,
and landscapes are my favorite subjects.
Once had a large collection of OM gear but decided to simplify my photographic
life a year ago and keep only what I really like and use.  Unfortunately, I was
not a subscriber at the time (I didn't even know about the list), otherwise I
would've offered select lenses for sale here first.  I will do that in the
future if I decide to part with more.  I for one enjoy it when list members
post equipment for sale.
I consider you all to be true OM enthusiasts, perhaps better to deal with than
some of the professional sellers on Ebay or other outlets.  It was through this
list that I learned of John Hermanson, who recently overhauled and repaired my
OM-2n, which I bought new in 1983.  It works perfectly again.  Thanks John!
I'll attempt to contribute something interesting to the list from time to time,
when I have something truely useful to share.  My thanks to those of you who
regularly post interesting thoughts, experiences, and information.

Happy Holidays!

Mark Jennings