Re: [OM] A load of crap! (was WOW!!! OM system vs E-series)(long reply)

Subject: Re: [OM] A load of crap! (was WOW!!! OM system vs E-series)(long reply)
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:57:00 +0800

"Paul D. Farrar" wrote:

> >Check rec.photo.digital every one that has used IBM Micro drive on
> >E-10 said it was no problem at all.
> >
> >C.H.Ling
>
> Olympus recommends against it, but the people who tried it said it worked.
> Except for one person who said he lost a bunch of images.
>
> Paul

Also, there are some mentioned some of the 340MB have problem on their
own, they recommend the latest version.

The IBM micro drive is good costwise, but according to them, it is
slower than CF or SM. I think a Pro will take some 256MB CFs to work
instead of something that will slow down the picture taking process.

C.H.Ling