Re: [OM] Roll Call

Subject: Re: [OM] Roll Call
From: Dr Peter Gilbert <peterg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:27:20 +1100
Peter Gilbert

Geelong
Victoria
Australia

Been an OM user since high school (ummmm.... that's a longer time than I like to admit !)

Still have my very first Om-1n and 50mm F1.8. I saw it advertised in the newspaper, rode my pushbike 15km to see the guy and bought it using money I'd saved from my paper round......

OM and Zuikos been in the blood ever since, only fluctuating with the amount of disposable green stuff I can throw at the addiction.....

Great to see where everyone is from!

cheers

peter