Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1994

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1994
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 23:44:10 +0800
It depends on the price different, but I prefer the OM4. The spot metering
can be use in Auto mode and it automatic cancel after shutter trigger, the
OM2sp has to change to manual mode for spot metering. I have the experience
of forgot to change back to auto mode after making a spot in manual mode. It
was lucky that I only made four wrong exposures before I found out the wrong
setting.

C.H.Ling