Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1996

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1996
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 11:19:18 -0600
The pictures, nothing----it's all the photographer <g>.

The biggest difference, working from memory, is that the 4T (4Ti - same
thing) will do fill flash all the way to 1/2000 with the F280 flash.  It
also has less of a battery drain problem.

My solution was patience.  I'm happy with ugly but useful, so I ended up
with a really, really ugly, but working perfectly 4T for about the same as a
nicer 4.

Tom

From: "Evert Potgieter" <PotEve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

What is the difference between the OM4 and the OM4ti in terms of quality of
the photo's they take>? I want to know if its better to rather go for the
OM4 ti or if the OM4 i can can get at a good price should do the same job.
Cheers,
Evert