Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1996

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #1996
From: ZuikoholicRI@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:19:22 EST
In a message dated 11/30/2000 12:14:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
PotEve@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> What is the difference between the OM4 and the OM4ti in terms of quality of
> the photo's they take>? I want to know if its better to rather go for the
> OM4 ti or if the OM4 i can can get at a good price should do the same job.
>

>From a purely functional standpoint, the only thing the OM-4Ti buys you is
the full synchro flash with the F280. It also has the titanium covers,
redesigned ASA/rewind knob, and, perhaps most significantly, the newer
circuit with lower battery drain. An OM-4T would probably be newer too, and
you can still get it repaired by Olympus.

Paul