Re: [OM] Thunderbolt II, The Sequel

Subject: Re: [OM] Thunderbolt II, The Sequel
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:55:07 -0600
I clearly agree with your analysis.  Olympus makes money on the P&S market.
I sincerely doubt if they make much, if any, money on the digital market ---
yet.

I can't do the comparison fairly yet, but since I have an IS-3 arriving
soon, I'll be in a better position, purely from a form-factor perspective.

I do own a decent, but not great digital camera, the Kodak DC290. The
limitations are huge -- as is the convenience.  The E10 intrigues me and I
think I'll jump in again -- in one or two more generations (usually counted
in weeks in digital technology).  The E30 (E4T?)  should be just right.

Course, I'll wait until the E70 is out and buy a used E30......not much of a
reall supporter, am I.

Tom

BTW, just hated the Mustang analogy <g>.

From: <clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>