[OM] Scanning Agfa Ultra 50

Subject: [OM] Scanning Agfa Ultra 50
From: wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 12:03:20 +1100
Dear Zs,

I have just been scanning my first Agfa Ultra 50 negs.  The scanner requires
+400 0.000000e+00xposure (5 times what is "normal") and the negs look quite
dense (Dah !).  I don't think it is the camera exposure, previous film was an
Elitechrome Extra Color and the exposure was spot on.  I don't think it is a
problem with the scanner as the Elitechrome scanned ok without any correction.

The prints made by the lab that processed the film look excellent.

Has anyone else had any experience scanning this film ?  Any ideas why it
should be so different to others (e.g. Portra 160NC) ?

...Wayne