Re: [OM] Let's hear from the Silent Majority

Subject: Re: [OM] Let's hear from the Silent Majority
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:47:58 -0800 (PST)
Dear All,

My suggestion for the 'Silent Majority' to speak up a bit more has led
to the current 'roll call', which is nice to see. Many who've responded
have included quite a lot of information about themselves and their Oly
collections, which I'm sure is of interest to most of us. I feel I know
a lot more about fellow listies than I did before.

Also, I think it's worth saying that that this is a List for *all* OM
users, not just the experts (although we've got a fair number of those
too). I, for one, enjoy reading about people's experiences using their
OMs, e.g. just returned from a fishing holiday ... went to a flower
show ... took some waterfowl shots at the local park ... had a devil of
a job photographing my cousin's wedding ... - that sort of thing.

I hope this welcome boost in communication doesn't fade out!

Regards,

=====
Ray