[OM] Some revelations

Subject: [OM] Some revelations
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 10:52:15
Hi,

Well first off: Mark, thanks a million for PDF'ing the first Vision Age magazine!

I had never seen this one before and it is lovely, I now also understand C.H. Ling's remark about it being an extremely good source for information.

The magazine is really nice, I hope all 19 of them will be PDF'ed like this. Then I'll put them all on a CD-R and will have them nicely available. Also, I think I will now start looking for these magazines in print.

Then the revelations: what's this about the "OM Magazine" and the "Photovision" yearly books I've seen in this Vision Age magzine? Are they any good? How many were printed? Does anyone actually have them?

Cheers!
Olafo