Re: [OM] Some revelations

Subject: Re: [OM] Some revelations
From: "Bruce Appelbaum" <brucea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 09:34:46 -0500
My thanks as well to you for scanning VA01.  It prints quite nicely on my
HP952 in draft mode.

I've been trying to lay my hands on copies since 1987, when I received VA07
from Olympus Tokyo.  I had asked them about their plans to publish
additional books along the lines of the OM Lens Handbook.  They said that no
additional titles would be published and sent VA07 as a bonus.  I was never
able to get later issues, despite numerous requests to Olympus in Tokyo and
NY (the NY office didn't even know what VA was!).

I look forward to scans of other issues of VA.

end

Regards

Bruce Appelbaum
Yorktown Heights, New York