[OM] http://www.masters-of-photography.com/index.html

Subject: [OM] http://www.masters-of-photography.com/index.html
From: Peter Blaise Monahon <peterblaise@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2000 11:58:46 -0500
Cc: recipient list not shown: ;
FYI (For Your Information):

    Yet another link to yet other photographers and their images:

        http://www.masters-of-photography.com/index.html

... where you can review concise biographies of and images from:

          ABBOTT
          ANSEL ADAMS
          ROBERT ADAMS
          ALVAREZ BRAVO
          ARBUS
          ATGET
          BELLOCQ
          BLOSSFELDT
          BRANDT
          BRASSAÏ
          CALLAHAN
          CAMERON
          COBURN
          CUNNINGHAM
          DeCARAVA
          DOISNEAU
          EGGLESTON
          EVANS
          FRIEDLANDER
          GUTMANN
          HINE
          KERTÉSZ
          KLEIN
          KOUDELKA
          LANGE
          LARTIGUE
          LAUGHLIN
          LEVITT
          MAPPLETHORPE
          MODOTTI
          MUYBRIDGE
          NADAR
          O'SULLIVAN
          OUTERBRIDGE
          PORTER
          RIIS
          RODCHENKO
          SALGADO
          SHERMAN
          SMITH
          SOMMER
          STEICHEN
          STIEGLITZ
          STRAND
          TALBOT
          UELSMANN
          WEEGEE
          WESTON
          WHITE
          WINOGRAND

    I am very impressed with what I consider to be the completeness of
this resource.  I was able to satisfactorily familiarize myself with a
particular photographer's point of view, experience and vision in only
moments and a few clicks!  I could browse copies of these masters actual
photographs - remarkable!  I could stay at this site for a long time!
Bookmark it and explore it, and let your curiosity lead you - every
photographer listed has a lot of examples to offer.

--
Peter Blaise Monahon -- Voice: 703-845-1556
 APC American Personal Computing ... PC Support in Plain Language since