Re: [OM] [OT] As the Winder Turns, Epilogue

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] As the Winder Turns, Epilogue
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 11:05:14 -0500
John,
Great job! Any of us (and probably you already have done this) could offer a
critique of the photos. But that would only be important if you were to
choose to do this for a living. YOU COULD!. I am impressed with the overall
consistency of the exposures. Even tonal qualities. Flash power to spare,
yet throttled as needed (OTF flash exposure?). You survived the challenge
presented by the dark wood altar background. Can't say I've ever seen organ
pipes in that proximity to an altar. I'm sure you were greatly relieved when
you got the proofs back. That's a lot of pressure on  your shoulders. I'm
sure the B&G are happy with the pics.

Did you ever post a picture of the flash rig? I was very curious to see the
combo of 2 T-32s on a rail, suspended above a cantilever flash bracket.

Thanks for providing us the reports of your pain, progress and success!
Mickey Trageser