RE: [OM] Arggh, someone dropped my 4Ti

Subject: RE: [OM] Arggh, someone dropped my 4Ti
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 12:14:13 -0600
Except don't touch up the  prism housing with the flat  black. The glossy
black is closer to the actual finish, and I've heard somebody say to  mix
some of the flat into the glossy to get the closest match.

Or you could just juse a "Sharpie" black permanent marker to make the ding
less obvious. You will periodically have to reapply it, though.

Chip  Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx