Re: [OM] Fall foilage and 40mm f2

Subject: Re: [OM] Fall foilage and 40mm f2
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 00:57:21 -0500
If you have a pack rat mentality may I interest you in a shiny piece of gum wrapper or a pine cone for your 40/2? :-)

Gregg

Mike wrote:
Tom Scales wrote:

> Yeah, don't forget, if you offer it to the list, you're not allowed to make
> any profit <g>.

I still have every lens I've ever bought for my OM cameras with the
exception of one,which I gave to another list member. I've got that pack
rat mentality. I've still got one lens that's in the box and never been
out of the plastic. One of these days I'll open it up and use it, when
the time is right. Now I'm looking for a 1.4XA to go with my new 350
f2.8 that I traded a 'Vette for <g>.