RE: [OM] [OT] - work attire

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] - work attire
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 22:29:08 -0500
It is strange how prices work. We buy gasoline (petrol) for about half of what you do, yet you buy clothing for about half of what we do. I know of several families who fly across the pond to shop for their clothes, they claim it is cheaper than shopping here even if they factor in the plane tickets. BTW, do you have such things as Goodwill stores? They are stores employing handicapped individuals who sell donated items for next to nothing compared to retail. That is where I often shop.

Gregg

Chris wrote:

Why do these suits have to be so expensive? We can buy decent suits off the hook in the UK for between £150 and £200 (max $300).