Re: [OM] It's YOUR fault!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] It's YOUR fault!!!
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 21:33:38 -0700
At 10:43 PM 12/3/2000 -0500, Richard Keefer wrote:
>Michael,
>
>The only safe way out is for you to send all your OM to one of the other
>members at once - this will cure your problem.
>
>Since it is MY TURN to provide assistance in this matter I have sent you my
>mailing address off list - PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE!
>
>The life you save may be your own!
>
>With OM love and addiction......er affection.
>
>Ric

Mike:

Don't listen to him.  You must join Zuikoholics Anonymous at once, and send all
your gear to Chris O'Neill, who will put it in escrow until that day when you
can finally come out of therapy.

Or you could just send it to me.  8^>

Garth (Jonesing for some more OM gear) Wood

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/, or
   http://www.enable.org/~gallery/