[OM] Roll Call

Subject: [OM] Roll Call
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 22:39:32 -0700
Chris O'Neill
President-without-recount, Zuikoholics Anonymous
Edmonton, Alberta Canada

EQUIPMENT:  OM-10 (since the early 1980's), OM-2, OM-1, more
Zuikos than you can shake a tripod at, and all sorts of other stuff (all of
it except the OM-10, 50/1.8 and T-20 purchased in the last 8 months
since joining the list)

FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPHIC SUBJECT:  Landscapes and scenics.
My eyesight gets worse every year, so thank Gawd for the "infinity"
setting!  <G>

FAVORITE SETUP:  OM-2, 24/2.8, Winder 2.  No, wait!  OM-1, 50/1.4,
Bounce Grip 2.  No, THAT'S not it, either!  Uhhh...  OM-10, 75-150/4.
No!  Oh, never mind!

WISH/LUST LIST:  Nothing!  (But STILL waiting for all the zuikoholics
out there to recognize their addiction and send their stuff to me!)

MANTRA:  OMmmmmmmmm!!!!

Regards,

Chris