[OM] Roll Call

Subject: [OM] Roll Call
From: drchrisbarrett <drchrisbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 22:37:15 -0800
Dear Frieder & Folks,

Just to confuse things even more, here in the UK we normally "call the
register" at the start of the school day.

My kids recently complained that, being called Barrett, they have always
found themselves second on the register (or roll): "We'd be first, but
there's always someone whose name begins with A".

I remembered that my brother and I felt the same way when we were at
school. So we coined the name "Aaron A Aardvark" as we figured noone
would have a name with more A's in it and we would always be first on
the register.

OM content: I've got two OM10's put by for my kids when they get the
photography bug.

I've now got 183 names from the roll call.

Chris Barrett
Malvern