Re: [OM] (OM) Troublesome Deals

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Troublesome Deals
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 22:09:15 -0600
You'll also notice he has over 100 feedback, almost a 100 unique and not one
complaint.

Not defending, but I think we're feeding him to the wolves before he has a
chance to make it right.  I know him and have sold things to him (ok, that's
the only way I know him), in fact he won an auction from me tonight.  I
thought about telling him about the list and suggesting he defend himself,
but decided it wasn't my place.

I just don't think it is fair to convict him before he tries to make it
right.  I've accidently sold equipment with problems, and I've always made
it right.  I even sold a very nice OM-PC to someone who just didn't
understand the KEH rankings.  EX doesn't mean LN, and he expected that it
did.  I gave him a partial refund, losing money on the deal, just to keep
him happy. Unfortunately, before he emailed me asking for anything, he left
me negative feedback, thinking he could change it.

So, can we take a breath and see what he does first?

Tom