[OM] Give your OM a nice home in the sun (OM wanted)

Subject: [OM] Give your OM a nice home in the sun (OM wanted)
From: qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 18:36:57 +0100
Hello list members:

Spain is a nice, warm, friendly, mediterranean country in the sun.
We Spaniards take pride in our artistic approach to life and the love
we have for everything that is beautiful. That camera bag of yours is
not a good place for that seventh OM2s or OM4 body of yours.
Give your spare Oly a nice house in the sun, picturing the sea and
a nice paella with red wine. Your Oly would do it for you.

I would be willing to host your camera and of course pay you for
the sadness of parting (plus shipping). All I ask is that they are well
trained and behave like they should (proper shutter speeds, etc.)
and that they are likely to spend a lifetime with me (correct
physical and aesthetical state) In exchange I promise I will try to
be just half as good an owner as you were to it -it will be an only
child-. Bring it home for Christmas!

(Yes, this is a wanted ad for either an OM2s or OM4 at a
reasonable price at a reasonable state for about Xmas time). Sorry
about that, I am really getting lonely and I can't think of 2001
without a single digit OM.

Quique (Enrique Cabrera)       qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx

A real Nowhere Man, sitting in his Nowhereland
The Spanish Beatles page          http://www.upv.es/beatles
The Ultimate Beatles Archives     http://www.gmf.upv.es/beatles
      THE END         (And,in the end, the love you take
                            is equal to the love you make)